Quick-Lube Automotive Technician
Lava Auto & Tire Service has job openings available for a Quick-Lube Automotive Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Albany, OR.
Quick-Lube Automotive technicians are responsible for performing work specified maintenance and repairs, such as oil changes and lubrications. Quick-Lube technicians are responsible not only for the quick-lube services that we provide, but also Lava Auto & Tire Service's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful quick-lube technician will need to have some experience and be aware of the latest automotive technologies, have strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Quick-Lube Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Properly change oil and filter
- Properly lube chassis
- Properly perform vehicle fluid exchanges
- Repair and mount tires
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
- Maintain positive customer relationships
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- One year of experience is preferred
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
- Some form of experience and knowledge of tire equipment and tools
- Committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Came in to schedule an oil change and they were able to take me on the spot, awesome service highly recommend.
join our team
We are currently on the lookout for the following: